- Scenario planning workshops
- Visitor surveys (design, OMB review process, implementation)
- Policy document analysis and evaluation
- Stakeholder consultations
- Design of protected areas
- Identification of management needs
- Budget for sustainable management
Marine Protected Areas
- Conducted resident perception interviews in study locations in Dominica and the Dominican Republic.
- Created international network of researchers, NGOs, and officials to assist in the social logistics of fieldwork.
- Obtained and managed funds for two field seasons in the Caribbean, and preliminary fieldwork.
- Carried out transcription and qualitative analysis on interviews.
- Utilized Stata to analyze regional data, and synthesized past research in order to provide insight into sustainable practices.